Friday 23 December 2011

Sk-EYE High Lashes Review

[packaging]
[curved brush]

[mascara]
Right, first of all, apologies for the order of these pictures, trying to move them was a disaster!! If anyone is wondering, the nail polish I am wearing is Barry M - Vivid Purple (£2.99 in Boots)

So, I picked up this mascara in bodycare in Leeds for the scandalous price of £1.49. 
Couldn't believe my eyes!!

This product claims to 'create sky-high lashes with this fibre-enriched lengthening mascara'

I was very excited to try this out, especially for the price

I will be honest, this product did not do what I expected it to BUT I loved the effect!

It gives lases that I would describe as naturally beautiful and you don't get too much product on the brush
which means you can add multiple coats without it looking clumpy.

Great for a last minute stocking filler!!

Merry Christmas :)

Hope you all get lots of lovely presents from Santa

V xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment